Instructional eLearning Designer
Location: Zagreb, Croatia
[This position is open for several Instructional Designers]
eWyse agency is seeking an Instructional eLearning Designer for our award winning team in Zagreb, Croatia. We are digital learning agency specialized in design and development custom eLearning content. We are a small team working in a highly dynamic environment. This is why we are looking for somebody who is willing to contribute to all areas of our business and participate actively in our development. By the way, we have a lot of fun.
You are a right match if:
- You always think about the end user and how design can improve the learning experience.
- You have experience in UX/UI with a touch of graphic design.
- You have experience in design tools - Illustrator, Indesign, Photoshop.
- You are proactive, open-minded and ready for challenges.
- You are ready to learn about e-learning, new technologies and develop your skills in EdTech sector.
- You are flexible with working hours. We work with clients all over the world, from Australia (GMT+9) to United States (GMT-9).
- University degree is nice to have, but not a requirement.
- English is a must. If you know any other language especially German or Spanish, that is more than welcome.
- A Huge plus is if you...
- ...are experienced in using Adobe Captivate or Articulate Storyline eLearning development tools,
- ...are familiar with SCORM 1.2, SCORM 2004 and xAPI LMS (Learning Management System) standards,
- ...have a basic knowledge in areas such as audio/video creation and manipulation,
If you do not have all above-mentioned requirements, but you are ready to learn, apply anyhow!
What do we offer:
- Full-time job with flexible working hours
- Project-based cooperation (if you want to work with us as a freelancer)
- Office at HUB385 in Zagreb (Google it, it's very nice here)
- Small and positive team
- Startup environment
- Opportunities to learn and develop working with international clients from all over the world
- Continuous education and participation in conferences, seminars, and training
- Chance to share your knowledge and contribute to development of eWyse
What do we need from you:
- Examples of your previous work. It doesn't need to be something super fancy, but it does need to be better than a picture of flowers made in Paint :-)
- A motivational letter is not needed but a cover letter would be nice.
Send your documents at firstname.lastname@example.org
After we receive your application, we'll get back to you, and you can expect to get a small task to accomplish. This will be your chance to prove your brilliant creativity.