Location: Zagreb (currently remote), Croatia
is seeking a Designer for our team in Zagreb, Croatia. We are an award-winning digital-learning agency that designs and develops eLearning content. We work in a highly dynamic environment and are looking for somebody willing to contribute to all areas of our business and participate actively in our development. On the way, we have a lot of fun 🙂
You are a right match if you are:
- 1+ years of experience in Graphic / Multimedia Design
- Strong working knowledge of Adobe CC (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, After Effects)
- Organizational skills and time management
- Good understanding of creative workflows
- Experience working with existing brand guidelines
- High level of creativity
- The drive and discipline to work remotely
- Proficiency in English (oral and written)
- A great portfolio
Reasons to join us:
- Proactive, open-minded and ready for challenges
- Always thinking about the end-user and how design can improve visual communication
- Ready to learn new, design softwares used in eLearning industry
- Able to work on various projects simultaneously and within tight deadlines
- Team player with collaborative spirit, offering help and support to colleagues in all departments
- Eager to learn about:
eLearning, Learning Management Systems, new technologies and
- Full-time, remote job
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Competitive salary
- Fast moving, challenging and unique projects
- Working with some of the top global brands and companies
- Continuous education and development in one of the fastest-growing industries in the tech world
- Organizational culture that nurtures openness, creativity, collaboration and agility
You will work with Project Manager, Learning Architect/Instructional Designer, Voiceover Artists, and other eLearning designers. Maybe you are not familiar with the whole eLearning development process at this moment, but don’t worry, we will explain everything to you, as a part of the onboarding procedure (once you become a member of eWyse team).
To cut a long story short, you will get exact input from our Learning Architect/Instructional Designer on what needs to be designed and what is the general idea of each screen/slide/minute (depends on a final product format). Your job is to develop effective, efficient and impactful learning experiences. We will also teach you all you need to know about authoring tools and what are the best eLearning design techniques. But, be prepared to invest a lot of time and effort in constant research and to learn on your own, since the EdTech industry is rapidly growing and developing. Pro tip: You are always new in this industry field.
Expected start: Beginning of September 2021.
What do we need from you?
Examples of your previous work.
Motivational letter. Super important!
Send your documents to [email protected]
by August 22nd, 2021.