eLearning Designer / Multimedia Designer for eLearning
Location: International (remote)
eWyse agency is seeking a Designer for our team in Zagreb, Croatia. We are an award-winning digital-learning agency that designs and develops eLearning content. We work in a highly dynamic environment and are looking for somebody willing to contribute to all areas of our business and participate actively in our development. On the way, we have a lot of fun 🙂
You are a right match if:
- You have 1+ years of experience
- You always think about the end-user and how design can improve visual communication
- You have experience in graphic design with a touch of UX/UI
- You have experience in design tools – Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, After Effects
- If you have experience in:
- Adobe Captivate, Articulate Storyline, Camtasia,
- Vyond (former GoAnimate) or other rapid tools for video animation,
- HTML5 and CSS,
- LMS (Learning Management Systems), setting up and administrating, that is a huge plus. If not, but you are ready to learn, apply anyhow
- You are proactive, open-minded, and ready for challenges
- You are ready to learn about eLearning, new technologies and develop your skills in the EdTech sector
- A University degree is a plus, but not a requirement
- English is a must. If you know any other language, that is a plus.
What do we offer:
- Full-time job with flexible working hours
- Work in digital agency with purpose – our mission is to “Reinvent Learning With Technology”
- Growing, accountable, and creative team
- Agile agency environment
- Opportunity to work with various clients from all around the globe
- Chance to work on eLearning content design for some of the top global brands
- Continuous education and development in EdTech field (one of the fastest-growing industries in the tech world)
- Chance to share your knowledge and contribute with your ideas
- Work in organizational culture that nurtures openness, creativity, collaboration and agility.
You will work with Project Manager, Learning Architect/Instructional Designer, Voiceover Artists, and other eLearning designers. Maybe you are not familiar with the whole eLearning development process at this moment, but don’t worry, we will explain everything to you, as a part of the onboarding procedure (once you become a member of eWyse team).
To cut a long story short, you will get exact input from our Learning Architect/Instructional Designer on what needs to be designed and what is the general idea of each screen/slide/minute (depends on a final product format). Your job is to develop beautiful graphics and/or animation elements and put them together with voice-over and video materials using one of the eLearning authoring tools. We will also teach you all you need to know about authoring tools and what are the best eLearning design techniques. But, be prepared to invest a lot of time and effort in constant research and to learn on your own, since the EdTech industry is rapidly growing and developing. Pro tip: You are always new in this industry field.
Expected start: Beginning of December 2020/January 2021.
What do we need from you?
- Examples of your previous work.
- Motivational letter. Super important!
Send your documents to [email protected]cy by December 15th, 2020.